double chocolate muffins
1. Preheat oven to 200 and put 12 muffin cases in a muffin tin.
2. Sieve the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together in a big bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, milk, butter and vanilla extract.
4. Mix in the flour mixture into the egg mixture, add the chocolate chips and mix gently into cake mix..
5. Divide the mixture between the muffin cases and bake for 25-30 minutes until risen and firm.
6. Remove muffins from the tin and cool on a cooling rack or eat them now for a gooey chocolate muffin.